New Date! New Venue!
Join us for the biggest GNECUS yet on Friday, March 27th 2020 at the new MGM Springfield.
March 27, 2020
8:00 A.M. – 3:45 P.M.
One MGM Way
Springfield, MA 01103
Keep up to date on the latest (Great New England Credit Union Show) news by
The Great New England Credit Union Show has grown rapidly since its debut a decade ago and has become a must-attend event for anyone who works in the credit union industry. At the 2020 GNECUS, you’ll:
- Learn more about trends in cyber security, member engagement, the future of payments and much more in education sessions led by industry experts. Visit the Agenda page for more information about each session.
- Discover the newest products and services in a sold-out exhibit hall
- Mix, Mingle, and Connect with hundreds of credit union colleagues. Start a conversation and get fresh advice on how to face your biggest challenges.
So when you join us for the Great New England Credit Show – or, as we fondly call it, GNECUS – you’ll not only come away with information you can’t find anywhere else, but you’ll have a great time doing it.
Conference Highlights Include
- Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch and Coffee Breaks
- You Choose the Breakout Sessions You Want to Attend
- Celebrate the future of the CU industry at the Rising Stars Awards Breakfast
- Grand Prize Raffle – and dozens of other giveaways
The Great New England Credit Union Show is a great opportunity to gain access to leading exhibitors with the right solutions to keep your credit union moving forward. In one action-packed day you will experience thought-provoking sessions, peer networking, and an exciting show floor complete with live podcasting, complimentary food, raffle prizes and more!
Don’t miss your chance to gather with hundreds of credit union professionals collecting ideas that they can immediately bring back to their office and execute. This is a must-attend, one-day event full of education, prizes, and networking!
American Business Media magazines and events date back to the early 1990s. Since that time, AmBiz has built a collection of in-person, print and digital products that are unparalleled in their reach in the banking, mortgage and business sectors. American Business Media also publishes a variety of print and online publications including Banking New England, Banking Mid Atlantic, Banking New York, CenterPoint, Today’s CPA and Originator Connect. AmBiz connects business professionals across the country in effective, unique and high-quality ways. And they’re dedicated to making your connections count.