Registration and Networking
8:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
CYBERSECURITY & VENDORS: A STRANGER WALKS AMONG YOU
Data breaches keep happening. And while you may be in control of your bank or credit union’s IT systems, do you really know if you can say the same of your vendors? Learn how to protect your future by mitigating the risk brought to your doorstep by others.
Working with third-party provider relationships that provide a product or service, can expose your credit union to financial, operational, legal, compliance and reputational risk. Implementing a comprehensive vendor management program is essential to the safety and soundness of your business.
This session will help you to take stock in your current practices and provide thoughtful actionable items on program governance and elements that make up a sound third-party management program including leveraging technology.
This session will offer guidance in developing an effective vendor management program. Topics will include :
- The importance of Third Party Risk Management – What’s at stake if it’s not properly performed.
- Required Elements to an Effective Third-Party Risk Management Program.
- It’s all about risk assessment and monitoring through due diligence
- How to leverage technology.
- Benefits of using technology and/or outsourcing vendor management
- Features to look for when buying a vendor management system.
Join presenters Jackie Drziak, executive vice president of All In Compliance, and Marc Riccio, president of Specialized Data Services, for this critical session on how to protect your bank, your CU, and your clients and members.
9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
INCREASE SALES AND ELIMINATE YOUR CREDIT REPORT COST
Engage Referral Sources, Empower Borrowers, and offer prospective borrowers a place to take action when they are ready
Attendees will learn how they can transition some of their upfront loan cost into marketing cost. We will show attendees exactly how proprietary technology can help Loan Officers grow their business and increase referrals. This is a must see event that delivers solutions on multiple fronts…
- Increase Sales through on line Marketing and Eliminate Your Upfront Credit Report Cost!
- Empower Loan Officers with Proprietary Credit Technology that separates them from their competition with referral sources.
Maximize and grow your Social Media following across multiple accounts with very little effort. Presented by Joe Strilbyckij and Ben Derouchie, senior account executives for Avantus.
9:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
FIRST LOOK: WHAT ARE YOUR BANKING BENCHMARKS?
Bruce Paul, CEO of Customer Experience Solutions, will present an exclusive first look at the latest Banking Benchmarks. Senior leaders will see the very latest household and business results before any individual subscriber or the press. This is an excellent opportunity to network with your peers while getting access to actionable, informative data that could impact your strategy for 2019 and beyond. During this exclusive sneak peek presentation, you will learn:
- How many customers will switch banks in 2019
- Why they are leaving their current bank
- What they are looking for in a new bank
- Who is poised to win market share and who is poised to lose
10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
BREAK WITH EXHIBITORS
11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
BUILDING THE BRANCH OF TOMORROW
We’re bringing in experts at branch siting and branch design to discuss how your physical locations can be best positioned to drive more business to your institution. Using specific data points to illustrate success, Michael Goman of Accubranch and Solidus will provide actionable information to help you make the most of your physical facilities. We’ll look at demographic siting, branch profitability, design trends and more.
11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
BREAK WITH EXHIBITORS
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Closing the Leadership Gender Gap
There is undeniable evidence that a diverse leadership team leads to better business results. However, despite this clear advantage, companies are making slow progress in advancing women into senior leadership. Learn what your organization can do to create an inclusive culture that helps women get a seat at the leadership table.
During this session attendees will:
- learn what impedes women’s progress in organizations
- find out strategies to overcome unconscious and systemic bias
- explore the importance of feedback, role models and development.
This session is presented by Moxie Leaders — a company founded by Denise D’Agostino, Karen Kirchner and Ellen Keithline Byrne, a team of organizational leaders, executive coaches and a PhD, who create programs specifically for women leaders –– to help them rise up in today’s competitive world and make their mark.