For Senior Management & Leadership
BankHorizons is right around the corner. Attendees will once again have the opportunity to network with peers, discover one-of-a-kind solutions from leaders in the banking community, and learn about the latest products and services revolutionizing the industry!
Learn about emerging opportunities and innovative solutions for the banking industry at the Mid-Atlantic region’s largest and most exciting banking show. At BankHorizons 2019 you will encounter an action-packed day complete with thought-provoking educational sessions, interactive panels, leading exhibits, networking, attendee raffle prizes and so much more.
BankHorizons is your chance to meet with banking professionals, including management & key staff involved in Operations, Technology, Lending, Retail Banking, Marketing, Human Resources, Security, Compliance and Risk Management. Also, interact with the latest products and technology as we head into 2019 and learn about new innovative solutions driving change within the banking industry.
- Join us the evening before BankHorizons, as we will honor the rising stars in the New Jersey banking industry.
- 10+ Educational Seminars are covering topics ranging from compliance to marketing and more.
- Attendee/Vendor buffet lunch inside the Exhibit Hall. Take the time to network with your peers and make new connections.
- An impressive list of exhibitor raffle prices and a Grand Prize Raffle for all attendees.
- All day access to the Exhibit Hall where you can learn about the latest innovations and solutions designed specifically for your profession.
BankHorizons Show Photos
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
October 15, 2019
October 16, 2019
Exhibit Hall Opens
Breakfast, Networking & Exhibits
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Buffet Lunch With Exhibitors
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
EXHIBIT HALL BREAK
Want to relive last year’s conference? Visit the BankHorizons Media page to view photos and listen to podcasts from previous shows. We look forward to seeing everyone back in 2019.
American Business Media magazines and events date back to the early 1990s. Since that time, AmBiz has built a collection of in-person, print and digital products that are unparalleled in their reach in the banking, mortgage and business sectors. American Business Media also publishes a variety of print and online publications including Banking New England, Banking New York, Banking Mid Atlantic, CenterPoint, Today’s CPA and New England Family Business. AmBiz connects banking and credit union professionals across the country in effective, unique and high-quality ways. It's a company dedicated to making your connections count.